Elan Chainsaw Ski
When the powder comes, it's time to play...hard.
As the storm takes aim on your home range, you dream of hucking cliffs, throwing smooth 3s, and destroying pillows. But since the landings are best in the backcountry, let the Elan Chainsaw Ski get you there and keep you stomping everything in sight. With this fat and deliciously curvy board under your foot you can't escape that feeling of floating, that feeling that every flake fell for you, and that it's time to send that cliff you've been eying for months. Though lightweight and flexible for skinning and backcountry butters, this reinforced twintip keeps you solid while speeding out of a landing or while encountering variable snow between storms.
- The BC Rocker profile features an early-rise tip, raised twintip tail, and traditional camber underfoot that floats regular or switch, smooths out variable snow, and carves back to the trailhead
- Sandwich construction yields a durable, reliable structure best for skiers that need lots of power for straight-lining, speedy takeoffs, and sketchy landings
- A laminated wood core makes for a lightweight ski with a snappy, playful feel thanks to its unique flex pattern built for backcountry freeriders
- Fiberglass reinforcement allows the best strength-to-weight ratio to keep your high-speed turns stable and your skin up quick
- ABS sidewalls enables direct power transference from your foot to your edge for better control at speed and over variable snow