It's going to be a massacre.
The Elan Chainsaw Ski is a power tool built to carve artwork into virgin powder expanses both in bounds and out. Lightweight and flexible for backcountry skinning adventures, the Chainsaw boasts a generous rocker and twintip profile for surfing and buttering powder the way the ski gods always intended. Plus, the fiberglass-reinforced wood core has plenty of torsional stiffness for straight-lining out the bottom of big backcountry bowls. Just make sure you zip up your jacket and cinch down the powder skirt; things are going to get messy.
- BC Rocker Profile features a full tip rocker and slight tail rocker for deep pow flotation
- The laminated wood core with fiberglass reinforcement provides an optimal flex pattern and torsional stiffness
- Twintip profile gives you the freedom to ride and land in any direction that suits your fancy
- Slanted Sidewall construction combines cap and sidewall technologies for smooth, playful turning and power underfoot
- 110mm underfoot with 137mm in the tips makes the Chainsaw a versatile, powder-loving ski
- A moderate sidecut radius works with the rocker profile for easy and powerful turn initiation
Share your thoughts
such a great ski
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This ski is so much fun. I have never experienced something that can be so good in the powder but so good on the groomers. I highly recommend this ski to anyone who is looking. I have had a blast with these skis and am looking forward to another year with them.