Put the pedal to the metal.
Designed to suit the needs of the most demanding freeriders, the Elan 1010 ALU Alpine Ski boldly leaves its mark anywhere you take it on the mountain. A lively wood core sandwiched between two titanium layers gives the ski powerful edge control and snappy responsiveness in a host of snow conditions. The aluminum top sheet provides the thinnest profile on the market and works with the 110mm footprint and Mountain Rocker for effortless flotation in waist-deep freshies.
- Mountain Rocker Profile puts a slight lift in the tips and tails for flotation and easy turn initiation with a slight camber underfoot for stability and edge grip
- Wood core is sandwiched between two layers of titanium for enhanced edge control in variable snow conditions
- Thin Aluminum Profile technology enables the thinnest profile on the market, which reduces weight and increases flotation while maintaining torsional stability
- Slanted Sidewall construction combines cap and sidewall technologies for smooth, playful turning and power underfoot
- 110mm underfoot with 140mm in the tips makes the 1010 ALU a versatile powder-loving ski
- A moderate sidecut radius works with the rocker profile for easy and powerful turn initiation