- Detail Images
Comfortable weather protection for massive powder days.
When massive amounts of fresh snow accumulate at your local hill, suit up in the Men's Eider Snowmass II Pant for a stylish, relaxed fit that protects from first chair to the last set of turns. The Stretchy Defender RC-Pro Evolution shell fabric efficiently repels wind and water while taped seams and boot gaiters round out your first line of winter-weather defense.
- Stretchy 2-layer Defender RC-Pro Evolution shell fabric provides breathable wind and waterproof protection so you can shred in nasty winter storms and stay bone-dry
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- The relaxed fit and pre-shaped knees allow freedom of movement
- Inner leg zip vents allow you to air out during high-exertion activities
- Removable suspenders keep these britches riding where they should
- Side and thigh pockets with waterproof zips keep essentials safe
- Internal gaiters seal around boots to keep snow out
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
These are awesome pants. I like the relaxed fit which gives me a great range of motion without being super baggy; I don't know if it's the fabric or the preshaped knees but either way it is great. Also the outer fabric, waterproof zips and thigh vents make it so that I can really button it up when it's blowing sideways or vent on warm days or the boot packs. I have been very happy with these and highly suggest them.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have been very happy with the Snowmass pant. They are extremely comfortable and look great. The stretchy Defender fabric is amazing. It allows a huge amount of movement, yet repels anything that has fallen on it, from snow to beer. Very durable and warm. I am more than happy with these pants.