- Detail Images
Plan on wearing the Snowbird II every day for four months in a row.
Sure, down is great for trapping warmth on cold days, but how many jackets let you take that heating power to the slopes? The Eider Women's Snowbird II Down Jacket is among a very small selection of down outerwear that can stand up to the demands of a hard-charging skier, without requiring another shell layered over it. And when the latest powder day is but a memory, you can enjoy this stylish jacket as you weather another city winter and dream of your next ski trip.
- Defender waterproofing offers 5K-rated protection in light rain and snow, and breathes to let your body regulate its temperature naturally and allows sweat vapor to escape
- Vengy shell fabric is flexible, soft, and quiet
- Lightweight, packable 650-fill duck down seals in warmth
- Cut is long enough to be used alone and short enough to be layered underneath a parka
- Removable, adjustable hood for added protection when you need it
- Removable powder skirt with no-slip band seals out deep snow and drafts
- Stretch wrist gaiters with thumb holes keep snow out and won't ride up your wrists
- Two hand pockets and a sleeve pocket for quick access to essentials
- Interior security pocket and interior goggle pocket protect your goods
Share your thoughts
This is one sweet puffy
- Gender: Female
This Eider down jacket fits great and is warm without being stuffy. On the outside, I love the varied seaming-which creates a subtle pattern.
The outer fabric is very soft- almost like a brushed satin- so it’s not stiff or crinkly like other down jackets I’ve tried. Though at the same time it’s abrasion resistant so it can stand up to skiing just as well as being stylish around town.
Both the hood and powder skirt are removable which offers some additional versatility . Some other nice features are the two way airvents under the arms, lycra thumbies, and some snuggly fleece in the collar and in the hood. It's an all around great full-featured jacket. I love how the back of the jacket comes down a bit farther than waistline to offer more coverage from the cold.