Whether you're cruising the resort or exploring your own hometown, the Eider Women's Red Square 3 Insulated Jacket has the urban style and technical chops to keep you comfortable throughout the season. A two-layer Defender membrane gives this jacket exceptional protection to keep you dry while you cruise over corduroy. Strategically placed E-Loft insulation uses fine and supple synthetic fibers to trap warmth so you won't have to abandon your ski buddy partway through the day.
The Red Square also comes with a number of features to enhance your time at the resort. Zippered underarm vents allow you to let out some steam when you work up a sweat. Both the hood and powder skirt protect you against snow and wind, and you can remove them when the weather's not an issue. An adjustable hem and cuffs cinch down so you can retain all that wonderful warmth, while the wrist gaiters keep snow off your arms. A variety of pockets, including specially designed goggle and cell phone pockets, keep all of your gear organized and close at hand.
- A technical, yet stylish, winter jacket for town or the resort
- Defender fabric shields you from wind and water
- E-Loft insulation offers warmth and is quick drying
- Adjustable and removable hood with plug-in system
- Underarm zipper vents for temperature regulation
- Removable snow skirt with nonslip band
- Specialty goggle and phone pockets
- Item #EID007N