- Detail Images
- Community Images
Repels cold temps like a roaring fire.
For the chilliest days on the mountain, suit up in the Eider Women's Kirkwood II Down Jacket for top-tier warmth provided by 650-fill duck down insulation. The Defender Jacquard shell fabric and fully taped seams effectively repel wind and snow while the removable powder skirt seals out soft snow. Add in the underarm zips and a host of pockets, and all you have left to do is make fresh turns after everyone else has retreated to the lodge.
- 2-layer Defender Jacquard Ariane shell fabric provides 10K-rated waterproof breathable protection from the elements
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- 650-fill duck down insulation provides unmatched warmth on chilly days, feels light, and compresses easily for winter travel
- Relaxed fit enables unrestricted skiing movements
- Underarm zips provide ventilation on long bump runs or cat tracks
- The removable hood system protects in harsh winter weather
- Removable powder skirt with pant connector snaps seals around the hips to keep snow out and stays at home when you wear the Kirkwood II downtown
- Adjustable cuffs seal around wrists to keep snow out
- An array of pockets includes side, chest, ski pass, and an internal goggle pocket
Share your thoughts
Down insulation- just where you need it!
This insulated Eider ski jacket uses “body mapping” to adjust the warmth levels throughout the jacket....so there is down insulation on the back and shoulders where you tend to lose heat the most. But since they use lighter fill insulation in higher heat areas like arms and sides you don't get too hot on the slopes.
Warm, comfy, flattering & cool pattern!
From the outside this Eider ski jacket has a really cool subtle pattern embroidered into the Defender material making it waterproof and breathable,with a very unique look. But what's better is when you open it up you see down insulation across the shoulders and down the back, areas where you lose heat the most and which tend to get the coldest when you are sitting on those frigid lifts! Other parts of the jacket such as your arms, under arms, etc. use a lighter insulation since those are generally high heat and moisture areas. The result is a warm, and incredibly comfortable ski jacket! Even the hood has down in sensitive areas.
Another nice feature is the removable powder skirt which has the ability to snap into pants. At the attachment points it has a stretch material so that when you are connected to your pants you can still move! A subtle but great feature on a very solid jacket!