- Detail Images
Stretchy and insulated with a dose of slopeside style.
Stretchy Defender shell fabric joins forces with Thermal Control insulation in the Eider Men's Garmisch II Jacket. Add in a host of ski-specific features such as the removable hood, powder skirt, and Lycra cuffs, and this classically ski-styled Eider is more than ready to lay down tight turns from first chair to last.
- Stretchy 2-layer Defender Evolution shell fabric blocks snow during winter storms and breathes so you won't get clammy on long bump runs
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- 150g Thermal Control insulation provides additional warmth in the body, sleeves, and hood for chilly days
- Regular fit enables unrestricted skiing movements
- Underarm zips provide ventilation during high exertion activities
- Removable hood protects in harsh winter weather and stays in the car for less bulk on bluebird days
- Powder skirt with non-slip band seals around the hips to keep snow out
- Lycra wrist gaiters prevent sleeves from riding up
- An array of pockets includes side, chest, ski pass, and an internal goggle pocket
Share your thoughts
Love this Jacket
I have not owned a ski jacket in about 10-15 years and I decided to get one. All the ones I liked were over $500 range. When this deal came around I jumped on it and I was not disappointed. This is a great jacket just like the 1st reviewer said. I like just wearing it, fits great and I even took it up skiing. It was spring skiing and the weather was 30F at the base so I did not need to layer up. It was plenty warm. Great functionality and it looks great too. I got XL size - I am 6', 200lbs and normally wear L or XL jackets depending on... This one fit great in XL. Nice colors... Very happy with it. GREAT DEAL.
This jacket handles everything, literall
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have put this jacket through everything and it has never failed me! I have owned a multitude of ski jackets from too many companies to list and am just blown away by the attention to detail Eider puts into their gear.
The fully taped seams keep me completely waterproof when I'm skiing wet N.W. snow especially in the spring and the powder skirt makes them a bombproof system for deep powder days. I love the wrist gaiters because once they are in my gloves nothing is getting in, did I mention the bombproof system this jacket creates yet! Also with the insulation thickness being spread in different weights throughout the jacket it has made it super versatile for me. When I'm on the chair on a freezing day the thicker backpanel keeps me warm but when I'm heading across the Arm on Shuksan or into the chutes at Alta the lighter weight in the front mixed with the pit zips keep me plenty cool so I don't get wet and cold. The other detail I really want to point out is the unrestricted movement this jacket allows me without that baggy boxy feel you get from some jackets.
This thing is awesome if you play in the snow you need one! Heck even if you are just using it around town it's an awesome jacket.