- Detail Images
- Community Images
Complete Butte coverage.
Whether you're devouring fresh tracks in Crested Butte or having an afternoon park session at your local hill, trust the wind and water protection of the Women's Eider Crested Butte II Pant to see you through the day. The two-way stretch fabric, relaxed fit, and articulated knees provide unrestricted movement for every trick in your bag.
- Two-way stretch 2-layer Defender shell fabric blocks wind and water when the storms roll in
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- 25g synthetic insulation provides additional warmth for your lower half
- The relaxed fit and pre-shaped knees allow freedom of movement
- Half elasticized waist with Cormax on the lower back provides a comfortable and snug fit
- Internal gaiters seal around boots to keep snow out
- Zippered hand and thigh pockets hold essential items
- Inprotec hem reinforcement protects against sharp edges and boots
Share your thoughts
Free-ski style & flattering in the booty
These pants rock
This is a popular Eider ski pant for good reason. The fit of these pants is awesome- with an adjustable high back to keep you warm on the chairlift- but also keeping a more relaxed free-ski look. The Defender Weave fabric looks almost like street wear (really unique weave) but it is actually completely waterproof and breathable and it STRETCHES!
The pant has a very flattering cut- with great features like the zipped covered pockets on the thigh, hand warmer pockets, stretch gators, leg vents, adjustable waist, etc.
In the Crested Butte you?re ready to head straight from the slopes to the pub?in a cute pair of pants!