Select your style & size:Select options
The top tier of torque wrenches.
The Effetto Mariposa Giustaforza II 10-60 Pro Torque Wrench is built in Italy and lives up to some high expectations. The Giustaforza II uses no batteries or electronics—the first to break in any tool. The Guistaforza II is unlocked by a knob located on the wrench end; once unlocked, set the desired torque value, push the knob back in to lock in place and away you go. When you reach the desired torque, the Guistaforza II delivers a confident 'CLICK' and provides three degrees of free movement in the handle. Set with a +/-4% tolerance, the Guistaforza II's precision is top-knotch, because when you're installing that ceramic bottom bracket on your expensive carbon machine the last thing you want is an inaccurate reading.
- Capacity from 10 to 60Nm
- Square 3/8-inch reversible ratcheting head
- +/-4% tolerance is guaranteed for 5000 cycles (5000 'CLICKS')
- Stainless steel body for years of reliable use
- Torque range is ideal for the highest torque specs found on a bicycle—like bottom brackets and cassettes
- Laser-etched inscriptions add aesthetic appeal and won't wear away in time
- Item #EFF0008