- Community Images
Thanks to its TriMax triple insulation technology, the Eco Vessel Boulder Triple Insulated Water Bottle can keep your coffee piping hot for up to 12 hours or your water chilled for up to 36 hours. The premium stainless steel won't retain funky flavors, and the secure screw top ensures leak-free performance.
- Premium 304 stainless steel is inherently free of BPA, phthalates, and liners
- TriMAx triple insulation design keeps chilled beverages cold for up to 36 hours and warm beverages hot for up to 12 hours
- Wide mouth allows you to insert ice cubes
- Tight screw on top won't leak
- Removable tea strainer/ice dam makes for easy sipping
- Ergonomic shape is easy to hold
- Integrated handle makes the bottle easy to carry
- Suitable for hot and cold beverages
Share your thoughts
Finally got mine back.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I had to buy three of these. One for my wife and one for each of my kids because they kept stealing my water because it was the only water bottle in the family that would still be cold after a long hike, etc. I can literally leave this bottle filled with ice water in my car in 100+ degree weather all day and come back to frosty cold water.
Best insulated bottle I have purchased
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This item really does hold up to its claims. I have had other brands of insulated bottles, but most of them have leaky drinking tops, and they do not retain the cold as well as the Eco Vessel. Another plus, the cap is like a regular water bottle so one can drink without the inevitable, annoying slurping sound of most drinking tops. One word of advice: chill your liquids first before you put them in the container. It is so well insulated that popping it into a fridge does not affect the liquid inside.
tea strainer/ice dam
Removable tea strainer/ice dam.
Keeps water really hot or cold for a long time. Best insulated bottle I have tried.