From coffee at first light to afternoon margaritas, trust the Eco Vessel Boulder Triple Insulated Water Bottle to keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot. The stainless steel construction won't retain any funky flavors, and the wide mouth allows you to insert some ice cubes on sweltering summer days.
- Premium 304 stainless steel is inherently free of BPA, phthalates, and liners
- TriMAx triple insulation design keeps chilled beverages cold for up to 36 hours and warm beverages hot for up to 12 hours
- Wide mouth allows you to insert ice cubes
- Tight screw on top won't leak
- Removable tea strainer/ice dam makes for easy sipping
- Ergonomic shape is easy to hold
- Integrated handle makes the bottle easy to carry
- Suitable for hot and cold beverages
Share your thoughts
I live in Colorado and spend a lot of time outside. When you're fishing on the river, it sucks to drink warm water when it's hot out. Eco Vessel keeps my water cool all day. Double like
Insulation Surpassed Expections!
I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this bottle without knowing much about Eco Vessel...but now I'm a believer! The built-in tea strainer works great to catch ice and the bottle still had ice in it when I got home after 8 hours of hiking. I wish this 17oz version held a little more water, but for tea or coffee its perfect. 5/5