Breakups are the worst. But at least Mother Nature puts on a show when she and Summer finally decide to end things. Before the mountain leaves fade to brown, lace up the Ecco Women's Aspina Hiking Shoe and enjoy the changing seasons. Durable with modern design details, these sturdy leather shoes are fit for rugged trails and easily transition into town for your post-hike doughnut run. The PU foam-injected midsole give the Aspina a comfy, cushioned feel, while Receptor Lite technology provides lightweight support throughout your stride. A rubber outsole provides traction in changing terrains.
- A versatile shoe that moves easily between town and country
- Yak leather uppers with contrasting panels
- Lightweight outsoles for superior grip
- Foam-injected midsole for cushion and comfort
- Receptor Lite technology responds to impact for maximum support
- Item #ECO000E