- Detail Images
- Community Images
Lightweight protection for the harshest winter conditions.
- Extra-stable, snow-shedding design built to flourish in four-season alpine environments
- UV-resistant polyester rain fly features a weatherproofing PU coating to seal out the storm
- Ultra-strong, super-light Easton carbon poles feature AirLock technology and a crossing configuration to provide extra strength and rigidity for extreme conditions
- AirLock pole-connection tech mates a machined composite core to pressure-molded receivers to increase the strength of each connection point without adding weight
- Color-coded poles, sleeves, and clips make setup quick and intuitive, even in low-light conditions and during storms
- Snow flaps protect the entrances from intruding cold and moisture
- Oversized canopy wall vents and fly vents are easy to access without leaving your sleeping bag and help prevent condensation before it starts
- Vestibule adds additional room for gear and can be positioned over either doorway for added versatility
- Multiple guy-out points improve stability even more when the weather turns really nasty
- Internal features include mesh pockets, gear loft, and gear loops to hold headlamps, hats, and other equipment and apparel
- See-through windows on the fly let you check the weather
- Included storage sack features a dedicated internal pole pocket and compression straps to make packing up easy
- Footprint sold separately
Share your thoughts
Easton Expedition 2P Tent Spin Video
Easton Mountain Products Expedition 2P tent 360 spin video.
Easton AirLock Connectors
Developed at Easton, this patent-pending pole linkage system is 59% lighter than traditional aluminum inserts with bulky shock-cord. Airlock uses a short tether between each section and poles snap together to increase strength at every connection point.
Easton Expedition 2P Tent
Here's Easton's own Rich Packer showing off the Expedition 2P tent. Designed to be the last tent standing.