- Detail Images
Convincing your hiking partners to help share the load just got a whole lot easier.
- Ultralight, freestanding construction designed for three-season use
- No-see-um mesh canopy provides panoramic views while circulating air and keeping out critters
- Waterproof fly fabric prevents wet weather from ruining your expedition
- Carbon poles with AirLock connectors reduce weight and improve durability
- Color-coded poles and hooks ensure easy setup, even in low-light conditions
- Double-wall waterproof construction features taped seams to seal out storms
- Can be pitched using just the rain fly and footprint (sold separately) for ultra-minimalist trips
Share your thoughts
What is the length of the tent (kilo 3p )...
What is the length of the tent (kilo 3p ) floor measured from the door to the place where the little triangle starts. In other words what is the length of the floor measured along the right side of the tent visible on the attached image
Easton Kilo 3P Spin Video
Here's a 360-spin video of the Easton Mountain Products Kilo 3P.
Easton AirLock Connectors
Developed at Easton, this patent-pending pole linkage system is 59% lighter than traditional aluminum inserts with bulky shock-cord. Airlock uses a short tether between each section and poles snap together to increase strength at every connection point.
Easton Kilo 3P Tent
Here's the Easton Mountain Products Kilo 3P tent. 3 person, 3 season and only 3 pounds.