- Detail Images
Above and beyond in design.
- Ultralight, freestanding construction designed for three-season use
- No-see-um mesh canopy provides panoramic views while circulating air and keeping out critters
- Ultralight 20D nylon ripstop fly (with a 1500mm SIL/PU coating) can be attached to the tent pole sleeves to make setup and take-down even easier
- Carbon EVO poles with AirLock allow you to set up the tent quickly with a simple three-pole design
- Airlock connectors in poles feature precision-built cores with Derlin receivers that snap into place with a firm hold
- Color-coded poles match up with corresponding Pole Pilot sleeves for quick-and-easy setup with no second-guessing
- Reflective door opening adds visibility in low-light and nighttime conditions
- Includes 12 Easton Nano 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum stakes
- Footprint sold separately
Share your thoughts
Easton Hat-Trick 3P Spin Video
Easton Mountain Products 2012 Hat-Trick 3P, 360 spin video.
Easton AirLock Connectors
Developed at Easton, this patent-pending pole linkage system is 59% lighter than traditional aluminum inserts with bulky shock-cord. Airlock uses a short tether between each section and poles snap together to increase strength at every connection point.
Easton Mountain Products Hat-Trick 3P Tent
John Bercaw with Easton Mountain Products shows the 2012 Hat-Trick 3P tent.