- Community Images
Above and beyond in design.
- No-See-Um mesh body for maximum ventilation and insect protection
- Durable 20D nylon ripstop fly with 5000mm polyurethane coating for full weather protection
- Ultralight Carbon EVO poles with Airlock connectors for easy setup
- Two door-access so you can get out at night without disturbing your partner
- Two spacious vestibules for your gear
- Comfortably sleeps three adults
- Lightest-in-its-class 5lb 2oz trail weight
- Can be packed with fly attached for fast setup in rough weather
- Four side pockets and a gear loft for storage and easy access to essentials
Share your thoughts
saved my night
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used this in Moab UT this last weekend and we got caught in the worst rain storm i have ever been in! All the other tents where literally sleeping in puddles but the HatTrick held strong. My son the next morning didn't even know we where in tornado like rain the night before.
It may cost more but it is worth every penny on a night like we had.
Set up was easy in the rain and i love how light it is.