An easy way to get on the trail and cure cabin fever.
The Easton Mountain Products' Women's Artica Trail Snowshoe uses a simple one-pull binding system to secure your foot at the trailhead, and the lightweight frame goes easy on your legs when you hit the local trail or trudge through the snowy aspen glade behind your house. Easton Mountain engineers cleverly outfitted this snowshoe with an array of advanced features, and then made them all simply melt away beneath an intuitively designed 'shoe that gets you out into the snow without fuss.
- Women's model has a shorter, uniquely nested step pattern that allows left and right snowshoes to step close to each other without catching
- Articulating frame design secures the left and right rails of each shoe using flexible material that allows each rail to articulate independently over uneven terrain, which improves traction and reduces stress on joints
- Forged USA aluminum is lightweight, ultra-durable, and made from 80% recycled material
- Quick-cinch binding system uses a single strap to cinch the binding around your boot and secure your foot into the binding on all sides, a second strap releases the binding so you can exit easily
- Contoured padding allows the inside of the binding to hug your boot easily in order to eliminate pressure points that cause pain
- Synthetic Excursion deck material is highly abrasion- and puncture-resistant
- Virtual Pivot Traction Cam allows the crampon to dip below the level of the decking as needed for more traction
- High-strength stainless steel crampons dig deep into ice and packed snow, and the crampons resist wear should you have to cross dirt or paved roads
- Toe crampons have a one-of-a-kind toe-like claw shape that transfers your hiking energy more efficiently for increased traction whether you're ascending, descending, or sidestepping on a slope
- Heel cleat is aggressively shaped to prevent slipping when you're ascending or descending