A shoe that's a few steps above the rest and still easier to use than any of the others.
With the Easton Mountain Products' Men's Artica Trail Snowshoe, there's no struggle when you step in at the trailhead or when you step into deep snow. A simple, one-pull binding system secures your foot and a lightweight, articulating frame goes easy on your legs when you trudge through the snowy glades. Easton Mountain engineers outfitted this snowshoe with a vast array of advanced features, and then made all those features simply melt away into an intuitively designed 'shoe that gets you out into the wild of winter without the fuss.
- Men's model has longer, uniquely nested step pattern that allows left and right snowshoes to step close to each other without catching
- Articulating frame design secures the left and right rails of each shoe using flexible material that allows each rail to articulate independently over uneven terrain, which improves traction and reduces stress on joints
- Forged USA aluminum is lightweight, ultra-durable, and made from 80% recycled material
- Quick-cinch binding system uses a single strap to cinch the binding around your boot and secure your foot into the binding on all sides, a second strap releases the binding so you can exit easily
- Contoured padding allows the inside of the binding to hug your boot easily in order to eliminate pressure points that cause pain
- Synthetic Excursion deck material is highly abrasion- and puncture-resistant
- Virtual Pivot Traction Cam allows the crampon to dip below the level of the decking as needed for more traction
- High-strength stainless steel crampons dig deep into ice and packed snow, and the crampons resist wear should you have to cross dirt or paved roads
- Toe crampons have a one-of-a-kind toe-like claw shape that transfers your hiking energy more efficiently for increased traction whether you're ascending, descending, or sidestepping on a slope
- Heel cleat is aggressively shaped to prevent slipping when you're ascending or descending
Share your thoughts
Easton Mountain Products Artica Trail
Light and easy
These are great because they are light and easy to use. The buckle system is really great, one pull and you're in or out. These work best on flat to easy slopes, but not so great on steap stuff. For that you need a stiff plastic snowshoe with more crampons.