- Detail Images
- Community Images
It was an accident, right?
You know the advantage of a quick-engaging, flex-free, lightweight wheel—so does Easton, proof being its Haven 29in Wheel. An Easton aluminum UST rim and straight-pull, high-tension spokes work to fight deflection without any extra heft, while an Easton hub spins freely on high-quality cartridge bearings. If you need one more excuse to back over your current clapped-out, flexy wheels the next time you’re leaving a trailhead, Easton hand builds and measures tension with an ultra-accurate acoustic device.
- UST compatible rim does not require a rim strip
- Proprietary acoustic wheel-truing method for insanely even spoke tension and an ultra-strong wheel
- Sapim 2.0/1.7/2.0 double-butted, straight-pull spokes for strength and low weight
- Threaded eyelet system uses an internal and external threaded nipple
- Smooth spinning, long-lasting cartridge bearings for large maintenance intervals
- Multiple axle options available for most forks and frames
Share your thoughts
the price is for the pair of wheels? Or...
the price is for the pair of wheels? Or so for the price of the front wheel?
The price is per wheel. It looks like they only have the front available now. Strong UST wheels just make sure if you get the rear too, check for side to side play and tighten when needed. Easton finally replaced my rear hub. The same with some of the fellas I ride with. Maybe they have fixed the issue now?
Haven 29er Wheels
This has to be the smoothest and fastest rolling set of wheeels i've ever been on. They look amazing and being UST, tubeless is a cinch.
I gave up my Stans no tubes Arch wheels for these on a new build and i'll never look back.