- Detail Images
Unleash your 29er.
Heavy wagon-wheels holding your two-niner back? Set it loose on the the trails with the feathery, tubeless-ready Easton Haven Carbon 29in Wheel. Install a fast-rolling, low-resistance UST tire on the Haven Carbon rim, and you'll not only reap the benefits of less chance for a flat but also the ultra-low rotational weight will spin up faster and more readily change direction. With a quick-engaging hub, perfectly tensioned spokes, and a miserly weight, the Haven Carbon is a brainless complement to any trail-owning twenty-niner.
- Easton's proprietary, ballistic-level carbon and resins ensure strength and durability for all-mountain pounding
- Easton hand builds its wheels and uses a proprietary acoustic tension and truing technique for ultra strong, long-lasting wheels
- Threaded eyelet system uses nipples with internal and external threads to allow for an airtight UST rim
- Conventional spokes and truing technique keep maintenance and repairs simple
Share your thoughts
A carbon wheel you can live with
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Recently returned from a nasty night ride. Full moon only made things worse by casting hard shadows ...obscuring obstacles. Two hard bottom outs that would have definitely dented a Stan's Crest, and not any sign of damage to the carbon wheel. Rim has a great bead seat that minimizes 'tire burp' when running tubeless. This wheel replaces an old Scram Rise 60 that was sturdy and light, but was not a good match for running tubeless. Five stars for trail riding or XC. Basically an All Mountain wheel for us 160lb and under folks, ..with deep pockets. I run the new American Classic rim in the rear because I don't have the stomach to beat up a carbon rim in the rocky areas I ride. My rear wheel takes the greater beating.