Select your style & size:Select options
Ok, the sombrero might help too.
- Large coverage area (121 square feet) leaves plenty of room for sleeping and gear storage.
- Use as a sun shade or pow-wow shelter during the day
- Eight contact points and sturdy grommets keep the shelter secure in high winds
- Open-air design means that night condensation evaporates faster, if it forms at all
- Packs down small and is easy to set up and take down
- Item #EGN0010
- Q & A
Is this shelter really 3.3kg? Thats aout...
Is this shelter really 3.3kg? Thats aout 7 obs at 2.2 lbs per kg. Definitely not a backpacking shelter if this is the case. Is the reported weight correct?
Hey Herb, yes the Superfly tarp weighs 7.4 pounds.
That's including the poles, tarp, steaks, and other accessories.