- Detail Images
- Community Images
A two-in-one bag for trips of many sizes.
- A zip-off top gear bag (3660cu in) and bottom gear bin (2930cu in) are great for separating dirty from clean clothes
- The top gear bag features stowable backpack straps and a removable shoulder strap for maximum carrying convenience
- The interior lining is easy to clean after your gaiters get muddy while fishing in fjords
- The bottom features wheels and a telescoping handle for zipping through airports
- Outer compression straps tighten down smaller loads
- Interior mesh dividers and pockets help organize your socks and accessories
- The tough fabrics are all 100% recycled to help reduce your impact on our trampled Earth
Share your thoughts
Best in Class Warranty.
Take 2 ORV Trunk Packing Suggestions
backcountry.com Has Top Notch Service - Bag not so great
I travel for work nearly every week and thought this bag would withstand the rigors of TSA inspections and airline baggage handlers. I ordered the Eagle Creek Take 2 ORV 30 based on its lifetime warranty and the perception that it was ruggedly built. I regretted the purchase from the moment it arrived. For a $400 bag, the zippers were not heavy duty and do not compare with other high end bags. I liked the idea of the interlocking top and bottom bags, but the zipper never stayed together. Based on backcountries great return policy, I gave the bag a try and used it for two months. Unfortunately, the interlocking zipper never properly worked and stitching around the carry straps began to come unsewn.
The bag is a great idea but was not executed well with subpar zippers and stitching. For this reason I returned the bag. The return policy was seamless and customer service was phenomenal. Backcountry.com has the best customer service in the industry!