Select your style & size:Select options
- Ultra-light, water-resistant silnylon ripstop fabric is translucent so you can easily see what's in the folder
- Fits 8-12 items (shirts, pants, and jackets, or a few bulky sweaters) and minimizes wrinkling
- Folding instruction board helps with quick, efficient packing
- Fits into carry-on-size bags
- Item #EAG0439
- Q & A
Great for the Frequent Traveler
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My husband travels a lot for work and lives out of a suitcase for days at a time. The Medium Envelope helps him pack more into a bag and keep his dress shirts looking good. He can fit four dress shirts and four pairs of pants into it -- not quite as advertised, but enough for his purposes.
Eagle Creek Pack-It Video
Pack-It? Specter Folder
This is my second Pack-it Folder. The other one lasted 5 years and is still going. I but I needed another one. This version is ultra light. We all know every ounce counts. Being able to organize your stuff, unpack and repack is much quicker with these.
Is it possible to fit a men's suit jacket...
Is it possible to fit a men's suit jacket in this?
This has the same benefits as the Eagle Creek Pack-It Folders only made out of a lighter weight material. You should be fine putting a men's suit in here, maybe even two.
Thanks so much Wayne, exactly the information I was looking for.
It will fit a men's jacket without issue -- HOWEVER -- it will put wrinkles in a jacket not matter how well you fold it. A jacket better fits into one of their "full cubes" folded inside out loosely over itself.