- Detail Images
When the road to your next destination is paved with the bumps and bruises of travel, reach for the highly-durable Eagle Creek Vagabond Courier and slide your 13-inch laptop inside. Cleverly designed internal pockets make it particularly challenging for sticky-fingered thieves to nab your your phone and small essentials. A padded and fully adjustable shoulder strap makes carrying even a heavy load easy on your shoulder.
- Tough Helix shell material resists abrasion, stains, and the roughness of city life
- Secure-Zip Toggle closure on the main compartment means extra security against sticky-fingered people on the street or in the airport
- Padded laptop sleeve protects up to a 13-inch laptop
- Lash points secure a spare layer or a water bottle to the front of your pack
- Bi-Tech bottom makes it easy to clean this bag after a long trip
- Reflective accents increase your visibility at dusk or at night
Share your thoughts
Not a question exactly, but according to...
Not a question exactly, but according to Eagle Creek's website for this bag, it fits up to most 12" laptops and the dimensions are listed as only 11.5" tall. Still hoping it will magically fit my new laptop that is 11.75" long...
So, the laptop does fit in, just not so well in the actual electronics sleeve.