Mingle with the locals.
- Contour fit suspension has 3D air mesh and 3D foam for maximum airflow, and load lifter straps zip away when you are transporting the pack
- Central Lock Point secures main entry points with a single lock for security when you check your bag or chuck it in the back of a crowded bus
- Interior and exterior compression straps help secure your load and minimize bulk
- Full front panel and zippered top load for easy loading and unloading
- Exterior side pockets give quick access to water bottles and other items
- Integrates well with the Pack-It system for stress-free organization when traveling
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used this pack for travelling to Bali on a two month surf expedition and it was very useful for quick travels on motorscooters and for storing more than enough gear. The inside gear straps were useful, the simple design was nice. Only gripes were that it doesn't fit all that great when wearing. The adjustable straps were nice but the top heaviness of the bag made it sort of awkward to carry at times. A good bag for the price but not the ultimate travel bag.