- Detail Images
Travel expands the mind, the spirit, and the suitcase.
Not unwieldy and yet capacious enough for a week's worth of gear, the sturdy and durable Eagle Creek Load Warrior 25 Wheeled Duffel won't bog you down when you're navigating through unfamiliar streets or crowded airports. But it will keep your essentials organized—it's even equipped with a laundry pocket—and tidy. Plus, it has carrying options with handles all around and an expandable main compartment, because you always come home with more than you left with. Which is how it's supposed to be.
- Durable 420D and 1000D Helix polyester ripstop and nylon combine for the ultimate mix of abrasion-resistance, tear-resistance, and light weight
- Stowable Equipment Keeper secures gear and clothing on luggage with the Porter Key bottle opener attachment
- Expandable main compartment adds 15% more volume for trips requiring extra-full capacity
- Burly #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers have finger-friendly zipper-pulls on main compartment
- Exterior and interior compression straps organize and secure everything nice and tidy
- Multiple grab handles and Harness Handle double as lash points
- Large exterior and interior pockets add to organization ease, including the handy Laundry Chute for stinky stuff
- Attached piggyback clip offers add-a-bag versatility
- Durable wheel and handle system gives it a smooth ride
- Reinforced hypalon material bumper protection, sturdy wheel housing, and reinforced bartacks ensure this bag's longevity
- Reflective accents add nighttime visibility
- ID tag pocket for quick, easy identification
- Integrates with Pack-It System and Gear Organizers, suggestions included
Share your thoughts
So far, so good
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
First things first: When it came time to replace my old, bedraggled duffle bag, I only reluctantly looked also at duffle bags with wheels. The very first time that I used the Wheeled Duffle, however, I knew that it was the better option, and no, it did not make me feel like a blue haired old lady. As for this particular duffle, I have had it for only about a month, so I have used it only about 5 or 6 times. So far, though, I like it very much. It appears to be sturdy, it is very well thought-out, it holds a lot, and I even like the wheels, which are slightly larger than those on many other bags and they are not racing slicks. Do give it your consideration.