- Detail Images
Carry it your way.
Roll through Boston, backpack through Southeast Asia, or grab it by the handles and toss it on a bus, either way the Eagle Creek Flip Switch 83L Wheeled Backpack adapts to every scenario and keeps you well-equipped wherever you roam. Oodles of space and plenty of organizing pockets and compression straps keep your load nice and tidy. And the zip-off shoulder straps and hip belt give you world-roving carry options.
- Durable 420D and 1000D Helix polyester ripstop and nylon combine for the ultimate mix of abrasion-resistance, tear-resistance, and light weight
- Zip-away backpack suspension features contoured, detachable 3D Air Mesh straps and hip belt for a cool, comfy carrying option that won't break your back
- Hidden quick-stash zippered pocket in 3D Air Mesh back panel secures small valuables
- Secondary slip pocket behind removable suspension system for low-profile, discreet stashes
- Burly #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers have finger-friendly zipper-pulls on main compartment
- Interior compression straps organize and secure everything nice and tidy
- Large exterior and interior pockets add to organization ease
- Durable wheel and handle system gives it a smooth ride
- Reinforced hypalon material bumper protection, sturdy wheel housing, and reinforced bartacks ensure this bag's longevity
- Reflective accents add nighttime visibility
- ID tag pocket for quick, easy identification
- Integrates with Pack-It System and Gear Organizers, suggestions included
Share your thoughts
Can anyone advise on whether this bag is...
Can anyone advise on whether this bag is big enough to use as my only bag (minus a small carry on backpack) for a 10-day trip to Spain this July? I currently have a checked bag that would fit everything, but is not the best for lugging around and I am looking for something I can either carry/roll or throw on my back as needed, but don't want to compromise too much space.