Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Rolling Gear Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
An ideal travel buddy: easy-rolling, adaptable, and always by your side.
You cover serious ground, and sometimes it's rough and rugged; pack up the Eagle Creek Flip Switch 35L Wheeled Backpack and sling it onto your back, roll it down streets, or grab it by a handle and go. The ideal travel buddy, it will stash your valuables in hidden pockets and transform itself from backpack to sleek carry case with in the blink of an eye and pull of a zipper. And you and your Flip Switch never have to part—it will always be close on the plane, train, or bus.
- Durable 420D and 1000D Helix polyester ripstop and nylon combine for the ultimate mix of abrasion-resistance, tear-resistance, and light weight
- Zip-away backpack suspension features contoured, detachable 3D Air Mesh straps and hip belt for a cool, comfy carrying option that won't break your back
- Hidden quick-stash zippered pocket in 3D Air Mesh back panel secures small valuables
- Secondary slip pocket behind removable suspension system for low-profile, discreet stashes
- Burly #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers have finger-friendly zipper-pulls on main compartment
- Interior compression straps organize and secure everything nice and tidy
- Large exterior and interior pockets add to organization ease
- Durable wheel and handle system gives it a smooth ride
- Reinforced hypalon material bumper protection, sturdy wheel housing, and reinforced bartacks ensure this bag's longevity
- Reflective accents add nighttime visibility
- ID tag pocket for quick, easy identification
- Integrates with Pack-It System and Gear Organizers, suggestions included
- Item #EAG3234
420D Helix polyester ripstop, 420D Helix nylon, 1000D Helix Ballistic nylon
14 x 22 x 9 in
yes, removable, contoured
1 internal, 1 external, 1 hidden zippered stash in back panel, 1 slip behind suspension system, 1 ID
6 lbs 7 oz
- Q & A