- Detail Images
Like a classy mobile home for all your stuff.
- Book-style opening for easy packing/unpacking
- Durable wheel/handle assembly for painless airport maneuvering
- Corner bumpers and Bi-Tech bottom resist damage
- Top, center, and bottom handles for grab-and-go convenience
- Lockable zippers on main compartment
Share your thoughts
So far so great
Pros: If you're looking to maximize interior space while minimizing weight, this is a great, really light, carry-on bag. Wheels, handle, and zippers work well.
Cons: An external pocket for plane tix would be nice, - then again, every zippered pocket takes up a bit of interior space and adds a little weight..