- Detail Images
When you're out in wet weather, you protect yourself with a waterproof jacket. It only makes sense you'd do the same for your iPad with the E-Case i-Series iPad Electronic Case. The polyurethane-coated material and SealLock zipper provide fully submersible waterproof protection while the high-clarity urethane windows allow full use of the touch screen buttons with undistorted audio.
- PU-coated nylon and polyester provide complete waterproof protection from the elements
- High-clarity urethane windows provide unhindered use of touch screen buttons and undistorted audio
- SealLock zipper provides complete submersible protection that meets the IPX7 standard of 1 meter of depth for 30 minutes
- Die-cut lash points allow you to securely attach the case to your pack, jacket, or boat
- Compatible with iPad, iPad 2, and iPad 3
- This version does not come with an integrated headphone jack
Share your thoughts
I bought these about two weeks ago and i like it but it can be much better, it is definitely water proof, but the seal lock zipper dosent feel that secure it opens very easy, and by mistake it can get open when you are in the water. Right now i just use it to carry my ipad in my bag on rainy days.