A legend in its own right.
- A wood core with fiberglass and tital metal makes for a powerful, strong, and lightweight ski to slash turns in powder
- Fat dimensions and a slight rockered tip charges through crud and sails through fresh pow
- Racing base allows for high speed cruising and quick acceleration
- Requires a binding with a brake width of 120-135
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This ski is heavier than bricks. Driving this ski requires immense power. If you require perfect stability at high speed, this ski has no top end. I have this in my quiver, but it is not my first choice. I prefer the Atomic Atlas every day of the week.
Dynastar Big Dump
Getting used to this ski takes a few time up the hill but if you like to test your ability to stand up on top and let them get you down the mountain, they will! After skiing this ski last season and ski a lighter ski, I can't or won't... Speed, big air and stability is what this ski is for... I have increased my level X10 because of this ski.
Does anyone know the weight of last years...
Does anyone know the weight of last years Big Dump?