- Detail Images
Free more than just your feet.
Long, rewarding strides necessitate the freedom and support of the Dynafit Varial Loose Short, because it features a lightweight breathable fabric and an inner brief to keep things in place during the fast-paced downhill sprints. Slip into your running groove with ease as this loose, stretchy short allows ample breathability and moisture wicking and its compression brief supports your fun parts as you run like your ancient ancestors once did.
- Loose, abrasion-resistant Durastretch Superlight fabric features two-way stretch for uninhibited running
- Compression brief adds support but also wicks your sweat and dries quickly to ensure evaporative cooling
- Silverized Technology restricts the growth of microbes that lead to odor, so you don't have to wash the short after every run
- Elastic waist, silicone grip cuffs, and interior drawcord secure the short as you hop over curbs and mountain streams
- UV-blocking fabric prevents sunburned thighs and cheeks during long runs in the sun
- Side zippered pocket holds your MP3 player or keys while you run all morning
- Reflective logos add visibility for dawn jogs or runs that stretch after sundown
Share your thoughts
Light, supportive shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I'm definitely a fan of these shorts. They're average length (not SUPER short) which gives good sun protection. The built-in briefs are also very supportive, which can be good or bad, depending on your preferences (I like it). I've bought 3 pairs now. They also have a good sized pocket which can fit 3-4 gels, a cliff bar or even an iPhone (but the phone is a little heavy for them).
They've also held up well over the last year of use. So good on durability
Al in all, good shorts!