Quick, light, and durable skin for the Broad Peak Ski.
With the Dynafit ST Broad Peak Speedskin secured on your Dynafit Broad Peak Ski, you can glide up your favorite backcountry stash without any delays from cutting errors, fitting issues, or soggy skin malfunctions. Its lightweight three-layer construction features a waterproof membrane to keep the skin dry, and its adhesive stays sticky during steep kick-turns in the sun.
- A three-layer construction includes a waterproof membrane to keep the wet out
- Snow Leopard Grip with special finish grabs any type of snow and provides enhanced durability for many seasons of use
- Anti-stick membrane and water-repellent finish provide superb glide and less snow build-up for a hassle-free tour
- KLICK skin fixation system and an easy adjustable tail clip allows for quick-and easy skin attachment and removal without taking off your ski
- Dynafit ST Broad Peak Speedskin only fits with the Dynafit Broad Peak Ski
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The glue on all new Dynafit skins has been re-formulated for the 12/13 season. This was done specifically at the request of the North American market so that they stick much better in our colder drier snow conditions. 70/30 Mohair/Nylon mix has fantastic glide and enough grip for all but the testosterone-fueled skin tracks.