The quickest way to skin up any backcountry ascent is to attach the custom-fit Dynafit ST Baltoro Speedskin to your Dynafit Baltoro Ski and leave your worries at the trailhead. Its three-layer construction and waterproof membrane make breakdowns halfway up a shifting river of ice a thing of the past, while its quick KLICK attachment system enables quick transitions in exposed zones.
- Three-layer construction provides the security and durability you rely on during kick-turns up an icy glacier, and it includes a waterproof membrane to keep the wet out so your skin stays dry and sticky
- Snow Leopard Grip with special finish grabs any type of snow and provides enhanced durability for many seasons of use
- Anti-stick membrane and water-repellent finish provide superb glide and less snow build-up for a hassle-free tour
- KLICK skin fixation system and an easily adjustable tail clip allow for a quick and easy attachment and removal without taking off your ski
- Dynafit ST Baltoro Speedskin only fits with the Dynafit Baltoro Ski
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was used to Colltex skins and bought the Dynafit skins. These are pretty light, glides well, grips well. In one season I cannot notice any wear or glue weakness. Easy to install. Good product.