So light you'll feel naked; so sleek you'll fly.
Look fast even at a standstill in the Dynafit Men's Speed Up Racing Suit. Light as a feather and sleek as a rocket, it's almost like being naked, but without the blue skin and frostbite. Dynafit took the classic alpine racing speed suit and adapted it for ski touring racers, creating a system that ensures that you'll be perfectly warm, and optimally lean for super speed during your next ski touring race.
- Outer face is smooth and water- and wind-resistant for warmth and low drag on descents, while inner face features warm, wicking fleece
- Back panel offers extra breathability under your pack
- Tight fit prevents slow-moving bulkiness
- Pre-formed hood comes up to the nose to form a balaclava for head, neck, and face warmth
- Adjustable hem system in pants fits precisely with boots, and includes embroidery optimized for easy adjustment of Dy.N.A and TLT5 boots
- Wind-block system in front fly and knee areas
Share your thoughts
Speed Up Racing Suit
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Dynafit's Randonee/skimo race suit fits well and protects against the elements during a race. It fits true to size and is loaded with features but still light enough weight and breathable for racing. The skin pockets are deep enough for two pairs. The hood fits well under a helmet and the front of the suit zips right up to cover my neck and chin. The ankles fit well over my TLT5 boot cuffs. The stirrup holds them in place and the sewn in buckle holes allow quick transitions between ski and walk mode.