Radically fast with warm fingers.
Feel that wind. When you ski tour, sometimes it's nature and sometimes it's your speed that generates the whipping wind; either way, the Dynafit Radical WindStopper Glove has you covered. With WindStopper fleece to block the cold and grippy palm to hold onto that fast-moving pole, you'll not be slowed by the wind, or anything else.
- Stretch WindStopper Soft Shell on outer side provides protection against wind and cold without hindering movement
- PU grip on palm side gives you secure purchase on pole, ski, climbing skin, snacks, and whatnot
- DWR coating repels water to keep hands dry
- Goatskin, polyurethane, and silicone thumb and index finger provide added durability and grip; sweat-absorbing thumb keeps you cool and comfortable
- Microwaffle lining wicks moisture, because drier hands are warmer hands
Share your thoughts
Great concept but poorly executed
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I loved the weight, dexterity, and breathability of this glove, but it ended up falling apart within a few days (yes, days!) of use. Poorly made and definitely not worth the money, unless you just have to have that snow leopard on all of your stuff. Tech fingertips were the first to go.
For a glove that's just going to fall apart, get something cheaper.
Almost the perfect skinner
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these gloves as a more robust option for skinning this season and although I only have 3 days on them I have a pretty good idea of what I think about them.
First, they are warm without being too warm and they breathe well despite being Windstopper material.
2nd, they provide good dexterity and appear to be well built and should last the season (that is about as much as I expect out of a pair of skinning gloves). That being said...
Although I appreciate the touch screen compatible thumb and pointer, the material there and all the stitching is already starting to fray. My plan is to snip the loose threads and maybe throw som seam seal on there. They should have left them burly and leather like the rest. After all these are tools for the backcountry, not for me to update my blog.
Fix that issue and we have a 5 star glove.