Dynafit turned to Pomoca's engineers to create its lightest weight ski touring skin, the Race Ready Speedskin. From the ultra-secure skin attachments to the three-layer construction that maximizes glide and climbing grip without adding to overall weight, this skin is a must for anyone who counts grams and seconds when racing up the mountain.
- A blend of mohair fibers and synthetic material create a skin material that benefits from the natural water repellence of mohair and the durability of synthetics
- KLICK System uses a replaceable rubber clamp that quickly attaches to KLICK system slot at the tip of your Dynafit touring skis for an ultra-secure fit
- Three-layer construction uses a furry top layer (first to touch snow), a middle membrane, and a base of support material to create a durable, fast-gliding skin
- Waterproof membrane (middle) keeps water away from the skin adhesive so this skin sticks to your ski with superior security
- Water-repellent treatment combined with the waterproof membrane allows the skin to more easily eliminate the build-up of soggy snow underfoot
- Speed Glide finish lowers the coefficient of friction between the skin and the snow so you glide faster and use less energy on the way up
- Snow Leopard Grip finish offers rock-solid grip when you're climbing, but it doesn't do so at the cost of glide when you're moving forward