Have your summit-shaped cake iced with creamy pow and eat it, too.
Why choose between performance and weight, when the Dynafit One U - TF Alpine Touring Boot offers you PU flex at Pebax pounds? You don't want to be weighed down and fatigued on the climb, because you have serious ripping to do on the descent, and for that, performance is paramount. Add to the list a grippy sole and breezy walk mode, and, see? You can have it all.
- PU (polyurethane) shell and cuff afford surprisingly light-weight climbing ability and ripping performance
- 6lb 6oz (size 25.5) won't hinder you on the hike
- TF liner is thermoformable for exact and efficient fit, warmth, and comfort
- Women-specific lower and wider cuff design
- Racing-borne Ultra-Lock-System buckles allow for incredible cuff rotation and on-the-fly walk-mode transition
- 15-18-degree lean angle and 60-degree cuff rotation provide aggressive positioning and easy on-off
- Compatible with Dynafit Quick Step-In and standard touring bindings
- Durable, sticky Dynafit Pro lug sole for sure footing and comfort
Share your thoughts
Awesome Boot! Like wearing a slipper
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots are GREAT! I just got back from a backcountry ski trip where we accessed the ski terrain by riding snowmobiles for 44 miles and spent the night out. I only took this boot and they were everything I could ask for.
They are so light weight and comfortable I have commented multiple times to ski friends that "it feels like I am wearing slippers."
I normally wear a 26.5 but due to the price difference I bought the 26 with plans to mold out the liner. However, that wasn't needed. I haven't even molded them yet and they fit great with liner socks.