- Detail Images
All the security and speed of your AT boots in a lightweight trail running shoe.
Dynafit is renowned for its winter alpine and backcountry boots, and now it brings the same know-how to your summer with the MS Feline Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe. This super-lightweight runner is equipped with a waterproof breathable membrane and a stabilizing Alpine Running sole system because, even though the snow mostly melts away by the end of spring, you never know what the terrain will bring when you're lured high into the mountains for your runs.
- Gore-Tex membrane seals out moisture from rain, mud, or slushy snow while allowing interior moisture to escape
- Mesh upper and mesh lining allow ample breathability and moisture expulsion to reduce blisters
- Aura Activator instep features a tested, patented magnet that increases muscle strength, resistance, and recovery by tuning your natural biofield energy system
- Sensitive Athletic fit matches your foot's shape by hugging your heel and midfoot and allowing a little room in the toe
- Multi-Pad midsole cushions and stabilizes your stomps on rocky trails
- Ballistic bumper increases durability on rough mountain trails and reduces impact on toes
- Vibram Mapping Compound outsole features three separate rubber compounds that strategically grip the mud, sand, or slick rock while running uphill or downhill