Lightweight and breathable.
For those days you don't need a bombproof, three-layer bib, the Dynafit Mercury Men's DST Pant caters to fast-and-light tours when the weather is mostly clear. Made with Dynastretch softshell, these pants are resistant to wind and moisture, but also breathable to keep your legs comfortable during high-aerobic ascents. The waist is adjustable to accommodate extra layers—and the influx of your beer gut—and is bib compatible when you do need some extra protection from the elements. Instep patches protect against ski edges and crampons, and the internal snow gaiter ensures you don't get snow in your boots when you're breaking trail through powder.
- A breathable ski pant for fast-and-light alpine touring
- Stretch softshell is wind-resistant and breathable
- Ventilation zip lets body heat escape
- Boot gaiters keep snow out while breaking trail
- Abrasion-resistant instep patch increases durability
- Waist is adjustable and bib compatible
- Slim fit reduces needless bulk and weight
- Item #DNF009C
[shell] Dynastretch softshell (65% nylon, 26% polyester, 9% elastane), DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
belt loops, adjustable tabs
1 lb 4 oz