Wear it on the up and down.
Designed to breathe on the ascent, shave minutes from your transitions, and keep you comfortable on the descent, the Dynafit Men's Mercury DST Jacket is the shell fast-paced backcountry skiers need on those cold and windy, but otherwise clear, days. The jacket is made of a breathable and stretchy softshell material that's treated with a DWR to repel light moisture from snow. The fabric is also wind-resistant to cut windchill when you're working up the final bootpack to a wind-blown summit. Multiple pockets keep a few skintrack snacks close at hand, and the helmet-compatible hood ensures your head and ears get the coverage they need when you're wearing your climbing helmet.
- A shell for fast-paced ski tours and ski mountaineering
- Stretch softshell is breathable and wind-resistant
- Abrasion-resistant panels increase durability
- Hood fits over ski and climbing helmets
- Adjustable cuffs fit tightly over gloves
- Multiple pockets store snacks and sunscreen
- Item #DNF009B
[shell] Dynastretch softshell (66% nylon, 26% polyester, 9% elastane), DWR, [lining] 100% polyester
yes, helmet compatible
1 lb 2.6 oz