Wear it on the up and down.
- A shell for fast-paced ski tours and ski mountaineering
- Stretch softshell is breathable and wind-resistant
- Abrasion-resistant panels increase durability
- Hood fits over ski and climbing helmets
- Adjustable cuffs fit tightly over gloves
- Multiple pockets store snacks and sunscreen
- Item #DNF009B
- Q & A
Great touring soft-shell!
Skiing Beartrap fork in the Wasatch
Perfect fit and function
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I tried on many jackets to find this one. Simply put I wanted a minimalist jacket that I could layer with skiing both resort and backcountry. The hood is great and fits over a helmet on the cold lift rides. Unlike the Arcteryx Gamma MX hooded jacket this has adjustable cuffs, which for me is a must when taking gloves on and off (I wear gloves under the jacket). The breathability is topnotch and layering is perfect with a thin down vest on really chilly days.