For high-altitude touring in unpredictable snow.
Dynafit named the Women's Manaslu Ski after Nepal's mystical mountain that has allowed only a very few to scale its unpredictable slopes and ski back down again. Considering the versatility of this high-altitude touring ski, the name is fitting. Wood lends stability to the core, graphite means fast ski-track performance, beech stringers allow for tight turns in technical terrain, and tip rocker floats you through the deepest stashes. Experienced and advanced technical female skiers will find this ski precise and agile, perfect for plundering known lines or trekking out into new, more technical territory.
- Scoop rocker tip floats your ski over deep snow, plows through choppy conditions, and eases the transition into turns
- Traditional camber provides precise edge and turn shape control directly underfoot
- Paulownia Isocore core is ultralight, it provides a consistent tip-to-tail flex, it feels damp when choppy
- Beach and bamboo stringers add strength and a responsive, snappy feeling between turns
- Sandwich construction enhances durability and adds stability at high speeds
- Fiberglass and biaxial carbon reinforcement in upper and lower layers add torsional stiffness
- Mid-fat, 95mm waist (178cm length) strikes a versatile balance between flotation and edge-to-edge agility
- Dual radius sidecut combines short and medium radius sidecut arcs so you can vary your turn shape and length to adapt to the terrain
- Notched, aluminum plate holds the tip attachment of your Dynafit SpeedSkin climbing skins with ultimate security
- Base features sintered graphite coating for perfect gliding and enhanced wax absorption
Share your thoughts
super light fat ski
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
just been laying around up high with these, but an awesome all around backcountry touring ski for everything but thick glop. super light on the ups and floaty without too much chatter on the down
Dynafit Manaslu Ski - Women's
Will marker baron, tour or dukes work with...
Will marker baron, tour or dukes work with these pre-drilled holes? Is it possible to drill new holes?
The Dynafit skis no longer have inserts or predrilled holes. You can mount whatever you like to them but they are optimized for lightweight touring bindings like Dynafits or Plums, or Sportivas.