- Community Images
The faster you can glide uphill, the more laps you can take before your boss sends you a passive-aggressive message. The pre-cut Dynafit Huascaran Speedskin provides quick gliding and durable performance for your Dynafit Huascaran Ski. While the waterproof membrane ensures a solid stick onto your fat ski, the KLICK attachment system lets you remove the skin in one swift motion, enabling more skiing before you head to work.
- A three-layer construction includes a waterproof membrane to keep the wet out
- Snow Leopard Grip with special finish grabs any type of snow and provides enhanced durability for many seasons of use
- Anti-stick membrane and water-repellent finish provide superb glide and less snow build-up for a hassle-free tour
- KLICK skin fixation system and an easily adjustable tail clip allow for a quick and easy attachment and removal without taking off your ski
- Dynafit Huascaran Speedskin only fits with the Dynafit Huascaran Ski
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Perfet fit on the ski, super sticky wet or dry and easy on and off. It doesn' t get any beter. Others make skis that work. Dynafit makes skins a part of the system/part of the ski. Ya they are that good.
Ripping skins on top of Mt. Roberts, BC
Best system out there
There is not a quicker, better fitting, more satisfying Ski / Skin combination that what Dynafit has going right now. Being able to peel skins while staying clipped in is awesome. No more sinking in deep powder or fumbling with hard to reach levers. Peel these back and tighten boots, you are ready. The mohair combo also makes them very light and much more foldable than other brands. Absolutely love these.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The glue on all new Dynafit skins has been re-formulated for the 12/13 season. This was done specifically at the request of the North American market so that they stick much better in our colder drier snow conditions. 70/30 Mohair/Nylon mix has fantastic glide and enough grip for all but the testosterone-fueled skin tracks.