A race-ready harmony of skilled craftsmanship and carbon ski technology.
Dynafit borrowed carbon technology from the world of car racing, applied it to the Dy.N.A. Ski, and created a weapons-grade race ski for lightning-fast ascents and descents. Both tip and tail were skillfully shaped to maximize flotation in deep snow and efficiency on packed tracks. A graphite coating means the base glides with ultimate speed, and a dual-radius shape ensures that the sidecut provides precise control on steep, icy terrain. Every feature and detail of this ski points towards elite-level skiers who run, rather than climb, to the top of the mountain.
- Traditional camber underfoot ensures a solid edgehold on ice and crud-choked racecourses
- 99mm Contoured Suspension Tip absorbs the vibrations from choppy snow and helps this ski also float on top of new snow and through crud
- Pintail uses a pointed tail to enable super-quick attachment to a Dyanfit race backpack and the unique shape inhibits hooking during turns
- Paulownia (ultra-light wood) and IC Racecore (carbon) core keeps the weight to a minimum and provides a snappy structure in variable snow
- Full carbon laminate means additional torsional rigidity and stability with absolutely minimal weight gain
- Cap construction ensures ultra-lightweight performance and stands up to abuse during fast-paced races
- 65mm waist width means maximum edge-to-edge agility, keeps ski weight low (less material underfoot), and ensures the most precise edge control during turns
- Dual Radius technology features a separate turn radius for the tip and tail of the ski, which means you can execute and exit turns with less effort
- Generous sidecut provides easy turning on variable terrain and snow conditions
- KLICK tip attachment and tail pair with the pre-cut Dynafit Race Ready Speedskin for easy and reliable gliding