- Community Images
Ski runners: your savior has arrived.
Go light and move fast when you slip your foot into the Dynafit Dy.N.A. PDG Ski Boot. Similar to its big brother, the Dy.N.A. Evo, the PDG offers the same hiking and gliding performance with only 100g of added weight. From its Quick Step-In binding compatibility to the light, stiff shell and plenty of forward-lean capability, you'll find all the race-ready features you need to ascend with speed and descend with power.
- Injection-molded shell is thin and lightweight, with a soft and more progressive flex than that of this boot's big brother, the Dy.N.A. Evo
- Fiberglass cuff and spoiler help to minimize overall boot-weight without sacrificing the ability to drive hard through turns
- Racing last is spartan and streamlined, but maintains a high level of comfort so you can run fast and aggressively without beating up your feet
- Race liner keeps your boot lightweight, offers thermo-moldable customization, and provides a warm, cushioned surface between your foot and your boot
- Hook-and-buckle catches allow you to micro-adjust the buckles to dial in the perfect fit
- Ultra-Lock buckle system flips between ski and walk/hike modes with a simple flick of the top buckle, which loosens the cuff for skinning
- 15-18 degrees of forward lean allow for an aggressive stance that enables control and power whether you're hopping through tight terrain or diving through deep snow
- In walk/hike mode, the cuff is allowed up to 62 degrees of rotation so you can get all the freedom you need to skin and hike effortlessly
- EVO Race Sole is fitted with large rubber lugs that grip hardpack and slick ice with all the traction you need
- Compatible with Dynafit Quick-Step-In binding systems (sold separately)