A true one-ski quiver.
It's Dynafit's critical attention to detail that puts them ahead of the competition, and the Dhaulagiri Ski is certainly no exception. Dynafit set out to make an incredibly versatile, one-ski quiver that's still light enough for backcountry tourers to really get after it regardless of the conditions. Like a monocle-wearing watchmaker, Dynafit shaped the Dhaulagiri with dimensions down to the hundredth decimal to assure optimal performance, and the ski has a unique dual sidecut radius (as opposed to the standard single radius) that extends the ski's versatility for turning tightly through trees or widening those turns down big, open terrain.
- Dynafit's one-ski quiver option for backcountry touring
- 99mm waist offers versatility for powder or backcountry
- Rockered tail and 3D flex tip eat up powder
- Camber underfoot ensures edge control on firm snow
- Poplar paulownia wood core with stiff carbon laminates
- Full sidewall construction for durable longevity
- Dual sidecut radius adapts to different terrain
- Item #DNF009P