- Detail Images
A bomber collaboration of the who's-who of high-tech protection.
It may seem like overload that Dynafit brought together different fabrics, membranes, and laminates to create the Men's Broad Peak DST Pant, but when you feel the warmth and protection from cold gales in the front, and hike, ski, and climb without restriction, it will all come together. No snags, pilling, cuts, or abrasions—just the ultimate durability and shelter in cold, whipping weather. Wear it, and you'll understand.
- Upper leg features four-way stretch StormWall Active 2.0 laminate that resists wind, abrasion, snagging, and pilling and breathes
- Lower leg made with stretchy lightweight, breathable WS Adventure 3L Gore WindStopper fabric that's totally windproof, durable, and water-resistant
- Back features stretchy Dynafit Softshell that resists abrasion, snagging, and pilling
- Four-way stretch StormWall Sensitive inserts resist wind, abrasion, and pilling and breathes
- Four-way stretch Durastretch along the inner liner adds warmth and resists abrasion and pilling
- 3D taffeta lining is durable, allows unhindered movement, and feels great next to skin
- Abrasion-resistant inserts protect vulnerable areas from wear and tear
- Sport fit with adjustable flat waistband give lean, efficient, bulk-free movement; design can accommodate braces
- Ergonomic knees allow unhindered, natural movement
- Adjustable, two-layer hems provide precise fit over boot
- Rear, side cargo, and 2 side zippered pockets secure essentials