- Detail Images
Reach the apex of your ability.
- Three-layer fabric offers total waterproof coverage while maintaining exceptional breathability to prevent excess sweating
- Integrated mesh panels in key hot zones offer ventilation to prevent overheating
- Stretch mesh pockets expand to hold larger or more smaller items
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture seepage through the stitch holes
Share your thoughts
Could be a little more fitted
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
I think if if the option was there, I would have tried on an XS instead of the small. There is a lot of room inside - enough for a base layer, mid layer and full puff down jacket. So if you're thinking about using lots of layers, this will work.
Regarding rain protection and breathability, it's fantastic. Took it out for the first rain run of the season. It wasn't torrential conditions, but there was a steady stream coming down. Kept me dry and just as important, I did not feel clammy from my own sweat.
So despite the overly generous athletic fit, i'm going to stick with the 5 stars because it performed so well.
Is the jacket any good in durability,...
Is the jacket any good in durability, waterproofness and effectiveness?