An ode to style.
Equal parts haute couture and cozy warm, the Duvetica Women's Thiadue Down Jacket is equally at home in New York City as it is in Tokyo. Its water-resistant exterior easily sheds snowflakes, resists abrasion, and protects the soft down insulation—meaning you stay warm and comfortable. Additionally, the down insulation provides just-enough warmth without compromising your sense of style. Meanwhile, the contrast lining offers a chic look and doubles down on your protection. And the elastic cuffs seal out cold drafts and an elastic hem sits above the hips for a shorter length. There's a removable internal pocket for when you need it (and when you don't), and two hand pockets that offer cozy respite for chilly paws.
- A haute-couture jacket for cool weather in the city
- Durable exterior sheds light moisture
- Down insulation provides warmth and unimpeded style
- Contrast lining promotes a chic look
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out cold
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Hood zips to full closure when necessary
- Item #DUV000D